Social Security Audits
The audit objective is to capture the real situation of the audited company in meeting the obligations of Social Security, through the development of a report of findings, it is neither binding nor mandatory, but necessary and appropriate to the employer knows the socio-legal work and the company that runs and thus recognize and measure in real time the possible contingencies arising from trading excess contributions or excesses in business.
The Barahona’s audit work is aimed primarily Val preventive activity in two fundamental aspects: the avoidance of possible offenses under Law 4/1995 of the SMOOTH and lower business costs in Social Security.
Methodology and auditing features
- The study and review of the issues and work situations of the company on Social Security.
- Executing the audit through outsiders and independent company. It is necessary that the person who audits not part of the business, thus providing the inescapable objectivity in the final report.
- It is a systematic audit. The results are not based on chance but become as a result of a thorough analysis, ordered and planned. Analysis which ultimately generates a reliability and a cause-effect wise.
- It is an objective audit. By the auditor to manifest according to their professionalism and experience, suggestion / s that could be critical when the employer takes decisions given the situation existing or previously studied.
- Techniques are applied for review and verification.
- It is useful for all businesses (small, medium and large). It is advisable for all.
- It takes, sometimes, to the possibility of selling the company or acquisition by another.
- Its target organs of society or company making the request. Is the individual entrepreneur or members of the management bodies which are favored by the labor audit in two ways:
- Ensure Social Security obligations are properly accredited.
- Detect certain situations possible breaches or irregularities, which must be corrected before the possibility of preventive labor inspection, conducted its own initiative or upon complaint.